It seems we were just discussing the start of ski season but Easter is only about a week and a half away. Some bunny sent me a virtual Easter Basket! The fabulous Kelly from @childhood invited me to join the Hershey’s #BetterBasket blog hop to raise funds for the Children’s Miracle Network. Hershey has partnered with the Childrenâ€™s Miracle Network for over 20 years. CMN is a non-profit alliance of childrenâ€™s hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America.
Hershey’s will donate $10 to The Children’s Miracle Network for every blog that participates in the Hershey’s #BetterBasket Blog Hop!
– check out their sites, lots and lots going on with both of them!
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hersheyâ€™s.
* Hershey’s is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket BlogHop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the