Run With Wifey Race & Relax Contest!
One lucky lady who wants to Get Moving will win the opportunity to join @theblogrollers for the Race & Relax weekend and take part in all of the fun festivities they have planned.
I’m that lucky lady!!! I am! I must win! You can enter too by heading over to The Blogrollers – it’s really easy but I’m planning to win so don’t get your hopes up to much …. suckas!
The winner is being chosen by random.org but I have decided that it is that exact time in my life for fate to step in. Why am I destined to win this spot on Wifey’s team? I just am. I’ve rolled with the punches after the tragic death of friends a year and a half ago, and the grieving process has finally pooped me out the other end. It was a pretty tough road with many false starts but about a month ago I made a lasting change, one that is fail proof. I decided to re-frame my grief and resolved to live my life in a way that would honor our friends and make them proud. This simple change in the way I grieve has led to some amazing things for me over the past month. I’ve lost weight, reduced my anxiety levels, kicked insomnia to the curb, and been able to reconnect with friends that I haven’t had the energy to spend time with. I also started running again, something I’ve always loved, and am training for the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon in October. The Race & Relax weekend with Wifey falls at the perfect time in my training schedule…. it was meant to be!!!!
WISH ME LUCK!
Check out some of the details and then head on over to The Blogrollers to find out how to enter….
What You Win:
- Race & Relax Event Registration (which includes the Virginia Highlands Summerfest 5K run/walk; post-race brunch sponsored by Walt Disney World Resort; a Get Moving! Race & Relax “Powered By Red” race-day T-Shirt, train to manage your pain Red Recovery Routine and bottle of tart cherry juice sponsored by the Cherry Marketing Institute; and other goodies)
- Round Trip Airfare
- Hotel accommodations for Friday (6/4) and Saturday (6/5) night
- Transportation to airport and Race & Relax event activities.
- Contest entries will be accepted until 11:59pm EST on Monday May 3rd.
- Contest open to continental US residents only.
- If you are already registered for the event you are not eligible for the contest.
- Georgia residents are permitted to enter but will NOT receive airfare and will be responsible for all transportation. If you live more than 100 miles from the Atlanta city limits, you are eligible for hotel accommodations.
- Contest winner must confirm their acceptance by 11:59pm EST on Thursday, May 6.